Throwback Nation Radio Concert or Cash
These rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Lorino Communications Limited Liability Company (the
“Contest Administrator”). Contest Administrator’s general contest rules also apply to the extent they do not conflict
with these specific rules. A copy of these rules and the general contest rules are available at
Who Can Enter
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the “Concert Or Cash” contest (the
“Contest”). A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning.
2. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL
LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE
PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and a legal US resident of any one of the forty-eight (48)
contiguous states or the District of Columbia as of the date of entry to enter and/or win this Contest.
How to Enter
4. As part of the entry process, entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in to receive solicitations from,
and/or to become a member/participate in clubs of (i.e., email clubs, text clubs, and rewards programs), the
Contest Administrator, sponsor, or prize providers; provided, however, agreeing to receive such solicitations
and/or accepting such membership is not a condition of entry into this Contest and will not increase your chances
5. From Monday, September 18, 2023, through Sunday, October 22, 2023, at the beginning of the Throwback
Nation Radio show, airing seven days a week at varied times between 9:00am and 12:00am on the contest
administrator’s given affiliates, listen for the contest trigger song, visit
https://throwbacknationradio.com/concert-or-cash and completely fill out the online entry form with
the required information which may include, without limitation, your name, mailing address, city, state, zip code,
phone number, email address, date of birth, and click the submit button.
6. Each individual who meets all applicable eligibility requirements set forth herein and who successfully completes
the process of entering this Contest by means of the method described above shall be deemed an “Entrant”.
Limit one (1) entry per Entrant email address.
How to Win
7. On or about October 23, 2023, the Contest Administrator will randomly select one (1) entry from among all
eligible entries received as the winner of this Contest subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these
Contest rules (the “Winner”).
8. The one (1) verified Winner of this Contest will receive one (1) trip for two (2) (the Winner and one (1) guest age
18 or older) to see the Eagles at one (1) of the following shows listed immediately below (location shall be closest
to verified Winner), including the following: (i) roundtrip coach airfare between a major commercial airport near the
Winner’s home (as determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Administrator) and a major commercial airport
located closest to concert location (as determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Administrator) (valued at
approximately $1,000); (ii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) room, standard double occupancy) at a
reputable hotel chain near the concert venue (as reasonably determined by Contest Administrator)(valued at
approximately $500); and (iii) two (2) VIP tickets to see The Eagles (valued at approximately $1,500); and (iv)
$2,000 in spending cash made payable via Visa or like-minded gift card, or, in the alternative, the verified Winner
may choose to forego the preceding trip package and receive a check payable to verified Winner for $5,000.00
(the “Prize”). The Prize is valued at up to $5,000.00.
List of Eagles Concerts
a. November 2, 2023, Atlanta, GA at State Farm Arena
b. November 4, 2023, Atlanta, GA at State Farm Arena
c. November 7, 2023, Charlotte, NC at Spectrum Center
d. November 8, 2023, Raleigh, NC at PNC Arena
e. November 14, 2023, Lexington, KY at Rupp Arena
f. November 17, 2023, St. Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center
g. November 18, 2023, St. Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center
9. The Winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
10. Redeeming and using the ticket prize in this Contest (if elected) requires for the Winner (i) to have a valid email
address and an app-enabled mobile device capable of downloading and running a third-party mobile ticketing app
to access tickets.
11. The sponsor of this Contest is Lorino Communications Limited Liability Company. The Eagles, Ticketmaster, and
Visa are not sponsors of this contest.